Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
Information you provide to Grassman Gear during the ordering process is never shared, sold or rented to others for solicitations of any kind. Orders placed on our site are encrypted using SSL technology - the industry-standard authentication and encryption technology - to ensure your transactions are protected. You can check the security of your connection by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing any secure portion of this site - such as the payment or registration page - the first characters of the site address change from "http" to "https." With SSL implemented on both client and server, information transmitted over the internet remains unaltered and secure. No personally identifiable information is collected on visitors to our site.
- Consumer Agreement
Order Acceptance and Billing
All billing information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of this Agreement and may result in order cancellation. Prior to accepting an order we may also request additional information from you. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. If your order is canceled after your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment account) in the amount of the charge. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Accepted Methods of Payment: PayPal, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express
- Shipping & Delivery
At this time, Grassman Gear ships merchandise using The United States Post Office to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Grassman Gear ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Before you accept a delivery, please inspect the package for any damage that may have occurred during transit. It is normal for the package to show some wear. However, if there is visible damage to the package contents, refuse delivery of the order and contact us (email@example.com).
- Sales Tax
Grassman Gear charges sales tax for orders with an Ohio ship to address for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable sales tax rate by city zip code.
- Return Policy
Please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to return or exchange an item. The following conditions apply:
Holiday Returns are accepted until January 15th on purchases made from November 1st to December 15th. All restrictions still apply.
Refunds and Exchanges are accepted within 30 days of the original purchase date for any reason. The item must be in its original unused condition. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs on returns and the original shipping cost is nonrefundable. The following restrictions apply:
- CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs, audiotapes, videotapes video games and software must be returned unopened.
- Clothing and apparel must contain all original tags and be in like new condition. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Books must be unmarked, undamaged and in like new condition.
Defective items can be exchanged within 30 days with all the original packaging and accessories. Grassman Gear will cover shipping costs on returns of defective items. The following restrictions apply:
- CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs, audiotapes, videotapes video games and software may be exchanged for the same title only.
- Clothing and apparel items must not be been worn, used, or altered in any way and must be in like new condition. These items may be exchanged for the same size, style and color only.
- Books must not be used or marked in and can be exchanged for the same title only.
Wrong items shipped and shipping damage please contact customer service at email@example.com within 10 business days of the original purchase date.
- Grassman Gear will cover all shipping costs in the event an incorrect item has been shipped.
- For shipping damage on standard carrier shipments (i.e.; US Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.), we must be notified by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) of any damage (or other problems) and provided with any and all additional information. Once you have determined that the product(s) shipped to you were received damaged, you need to notify us and the carrier (i.e.; US Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.). At time of delivery, if the packaging appears damaged on the outside, please refuse to accept it from the carrier, and let us know immediately; or please make sure when signing the shipper's proof-of-delivery slip (on deliveries requiring a signature), you include a note stating the package is or appears to be damaged.